sevenseas cod liver oil

All about Breeding

sevenseas cod liver oil

Postby admin » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Sevenseas cod liver oil is good for breeding of birds.....

http://www.seven-seas.com/products/pure ... trength-30

Ingredients:

Cod Liver Oil, Fish Oil Concentrate, Capsule Shell (Modified Maize Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent: Carrageenan; Acidity Regulator: Sodium Carbonate), Vitamin E, Vitamin D Prep. (Fractionated Vegetable Oil, Vitamin D, DL Alpha Tocopherol).
Dietary Requirements:

This product is Free From: Gelatin, Lactose, Wheat, Peanut, Tree Nut, Yeast, Sugar, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Colours, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Preservatives.

Average Values Per Capsule % RDA
Pure Cod Liver Oil 263 mg *
Fish Oil Concentrate 262 mg *
blend providing Omega 3 nutrients 200 mg *
of which EPA & DHA 180 mg *
Vitamin D 100
Vitamin E 10 mg 83
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: sevenseas cod liver oil

Postby joseph_2104brm » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Hi! I just want to know what is the effect of cod liver oil in breeding? In racing pigeon, I used it in racing but during breeding I used a brewer's yeast to make a youngsters more bigger. The effects of cod liver oil in pigeon is it blooms their feathers. It makes them smooth and more conditioned.

Cheers!
joseph_2104brm

Postby admin » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Cod liver oil is used along with other Omega 3 Oils such as flax seed, olive oil, etc.,,, and these are added to my feed mix during mid week so I build additional GOOD FAT RESERVES in my pigeons.

I am using COD L from past 22 years and found that it create fertility in birds and birds babies feather are very bright. You can use 10ml COD L with one KG diet of pigeon. You will continue this in winter season and then you will see the result.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby joseph_2104brm » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:40 am

Oh I see. By the way, I just have some question, I maybe out of topic but I guess we can move it to another thread. It's about high flyer pigeons which is tippler. Why I haven't seen here? Every time I search about tippler, Pakistani always on top of the research. To the fact, I want to see a real tippler which can fly over a couple of hours. Why there's no such pigeon here? Is it because everyone is busy? Pigeons are not hardy. They are unlike other pets that once they don't like to keep them, they just throw it away. If I'm not mistaken, pigeon is a cuisine in other country. I tasted it with my own pet pigeons. It tastes good especially the young ones. By the way, sorry for asking. I'll ask it to another thread next time. I jist putted it in here cause I don't want to break the thread. Hope there are more animal lovers will discover this thread.
joseph_2104brm

Postby joseph_2104brm » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:46 am

Oh! I'm sorry! I forgot to ask. Why do you give Cod Liver Oil in almost daily basis? I think the bird's dropping become soft or bad. I gave it once in a week. Anyway, I just got your idea. A little amount will do and it's just mixed in their feeds. I just don't want to hold pigeons daily because their powder in their feathers will lessen.
joseph_2104brm

Postby admin » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Note: COD is use for good breeding result. I will post one more article about WGL.

1) Six days in a week in winter.
2) One day in a week in summer is OK. If you will not give in summer that is also OK.
3) One KG mix-seed you need 10ml COD.
4) I do respect all living things, i do love them and do respect them. But i love Animals and Birds more because they have emotions but they can express but can't tell us and we can't understand their language, we need to understand their language after understanding their behavior.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby joseph_2104brm » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Do you stock the feeds once you mixed it with COD? Does it have the possibility to build a molds because it's a little bit wet. In pigeons, it should be no leftovers when feeding. The feeder must be empty.
joseph_2104brm

Postby admin » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:50 am

i take feed+COD and mix it up in morning and provide to birds in morning as a breakfast. In the evening i take it out. Next day new fee+COD and mix up and provide to birds.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:51 am

don't stock that feed which is mixed with any kind of liquid, it is really unhealthy for birds. Daily provide fresh feed to birds.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:17 pm

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Breeding