Thanks for accepting me

Introduce your self and your specific interest in keeping birds.

Thanks for accepting me

Postby joseph_2104brm » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:01 pm

Hi! I'm Joseph and looking for a job here in Qatar. Anyway, I'm very much attached with the animals especially birds. I have 4 racing pigeon, 1 african lovebird, 1 eye ring, 1 minipinscher, 1 pair Siamese cat, 1 red belly pacu fish (about 18") and 2 red belly piranha (6.5" and 7.5"). I was a pigeon loftman before for 4years.. I entered that job because in my early childhood I took care of pigeons. I had several champions during my racing career. In fact, I raced in the biggest Pigeon Club in the Phils. which is The Philippine Homing Pigeon Association (PHA). I was very lucky because my boss gave me a pair of his precious breeder before he retired in pigeon racing. Until now, I can't keep out in my mind of seeing pigeons. That's very relaxing even I saw some feral pigeons in this country. It made me laugh when I saw them flying together with some rock dove. Haha I also have a rock dove last 2013 but I was being brainwashed by my damn friend to release them. How stupid am I! Hahaha I saw in the internet that there's a lot of pigeon in Souq Waqif. If I can able to go there, I will visit that place. I'm afraid to get lost. Hahaha anyway, my previous boss's son trusted me to take care of his Sunconure. I'm the only who trusted by him because I have so much passion with animals. By the way, I guess my story is too long, I have to stop it. Hahaha Thanks for accepting me guys! I want to hear about yours. I hope there's a peregrine falcon story. My favorite!!! Haha And I hope that there are lots of member here.
joseph_2104brm

Re: Thanks for accepting me

Postby admin » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:08 pm

Welcome Jospeh to our forum, you will learn and share your experience also.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby joseph_2104brm » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:26 am

Thanks! :)
joseph_2104brm

Postby admin » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Since how long you are in qatar, what kind of birds you are keeping other than pigeon.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby joseph_2104brm » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:27 pm

I just have a piece of african lovebird and a piece of eyering lovebird. I'm very much attached with birds because the sounds they created makes me relax. I'm very much alike with a colorful birds especially if colony. If I could afford to buy an eyering, i preferred to have 50pcs in a colony. One thing that their disadvante is you can't hold them all because that's too many if in colony aside from that is they bit hard! Haha once I got a job, I'll start to buy again. Hehe
joseph_2104brm

Postby admin » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:52 pm

My prayers are always with your success, try hard, make history, have fun. Soon you will be successful. By the way what is your area of specialty, I mean what is your profession?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Please post some picture of yours and your birds.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Member Introduction